Saturday, February 21, 2009

Overture

Finally, I am at it. After much of procrastination and contemplation, my innings in the world of blogging has begun with this small post. I don’t have any particular reason , but I had this urge to start blogging since a long time. It took nearly three years for my urge to gather critical amount energy to fly out of the orbit of lethargy and to create a blogging account. Another month or so was required to revitalize myself to sit down to write this first post. But nevertheless, finally, I am at it.

But why to blog? I am not sure. Maybe it’s in vogue, maybe I want to confound my already mismanaged life , maybe I just want to whet my writing skills or maybe just as Dr Snaut (from the movie , Solyaris) quoted that someone writes just because he consistently needs to prove himself to others. Or maybe there is no reason at all. Why should there be a why for each event. It’s only the human reasoning that introduces absurdity in the world.

A man of few words, I afraid that each time I sit down to write a post it will end up being an ordeal for me to fill up at least a page of the browser. I also fear that like many of my other endeavours, this one too gets deflated after one or two posts. Hope not. Hopefully this paragraph will keep motivating me to continue….only time will tell.


I’ll be back!

1 comment: